Below are some of my academic publications and seminars/talks I’ve given.
(Dates are arranged in the order the pre-print/publication/conference proceedings first became available.)
- “Introducing Computer-Age Statistical Methodologies Through Interactive Web Apps: Experimental Evidence From A Filipino Classroom.” Co-authored with DD Dayta.
- Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on the Teaching of Statistics (ICOTS 11). September, 2022.
- “Semiparametric Topic Modelling on Consumer-Generated Corpora.” Co-authored with: EB Barrios.
- arXiv Preprint. 13 July, 2021.
- Abstract Presentation: 24th International Conference on Computational Statistics (COMPSTAT 2022). August 2022.
- “Data Visualization For The New Age: An Experimental Study Exploring The Merits of Human Perception On Visualization Techniques For Improved Statistical Communication.” Co-authored with: I Benabaye, P Donato, S Escalante.
Speeches / Seminars
- “Topic Modeling on Consumer Generated Corpora.” 14th National Convention on Statistics. Philippine Statistical Association (PSA). October 1-3, 2019.
- “Data Storytelling and Visualization.” 29th National Quality Forum. Philippine Society for Quality (PSQ). October 17-19, 2018. As workshop facilitator.