A complete list of published work, both prose and poetry. Note the prose section covers both fiction and non-fiction works.
A house without gravity could never stay intact. Ours struggled for two months before it fell apart. All that time the war raged on: sometimes silently, sometimes viciously. Until they had dropped all their bombs and radiation made the air so thick. I could no longer imagine it ever having been filled with anything light, like laughter. Or love.A Firsthand Account of the End of the World, Dominic Dayta
- “Wednesday Girl.” Quarterly Literary Review Singapore.
- “Carla.” The Brasilia Review.
- “Uncountable Infinites.” Five on the Fifth.
- “Mean, Median, Mode.” Literally Stories.
- “The Process.” (Self-published. Recipient of the 2017 Amelia Lapena-Bonifacio Literary Prize, 2nd prize for the short story.)
- “Mga Kalapating Papel.” Liwayway. (Print Only)
- “A Firsthand Account Of The End Of The World.” The Brasilia Review.
- “A Flowchart For The Queen.” Quarterly Literary Review Singapore.
- “The Girl In The Ticket Booth.” Philippines Graphic.
- “Japan: The Nation of Vending Machines.” Cold Noon.
- “My Youth’s Soundtrack.” REPRINT: Young Blood 6. Eds: RS De Vera, RA Garcellano, P Pastor & JVD Rufino. (Print Only)
- “Unang Ulan Ng Hunyo.” Liwayway. (Read an online reprint here.)
- “Isang Kuwento Ng Pag-Ibig.” Liwayway. (Print Only)
- “The Empty Northern Hemisphere.” Philippines Graphic. REPRINT: Business Mirror.
- “Prinsesa.” TAYO Literary Magazine. (Print Only)
- “Jezra.” Liwayway. (Print Only)
- “How My Brother Leon Brought Home A Husband.” Philippines Graphic. (Print Only)
- “Chilling Effect.” Philippine Collegian.
- “My Youth’s Soundtrack.” Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- “Floyd and Meredith Forever.” The Brasilia Review.
- “Time: From The Perspective of a Wristwatch.” Panorama.
- “Memory and Hereafter.” Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- “End of the Line: Probing Into the LRT Line 1 Privatization Deal.” Philippine Collegian.
- “An Amazona In Manila.” Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- “Pamamaalam Ng Isang Biyahero.” Liwayway.
- “Sa Hele Ng Takipsilim.” Self Published.